Bryan Robertson Managing Broker
Bryan is the co-founder and managing broker of a Catarra Real Estate, a company focused on providing extensive community expertise along with highly personalized client care. He worked as a broker associate in two of the best brokerages in the industry achieving significant sales in local luxury markets. He spent nearly 20 years in the high-tech industry in a variety of management roles in marketing, consulting, and business development. This experience gives him knowledge and expertise in marketing, brand development, lead generation, business alliances, and market development.
In addition, he is responsible for business process management and innovation. He has led the development of all the internal systems that drive his company using a variety of technologies that improve information delivery to clients and overall customer service.
- CEO, Catarra Real Estate – a California real estate brokerage.
- Director, Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® (SILVAR) 2010-2013
- Director, California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) 2010-2015
- Chairman, Los Altos/Mountain View Regional REALTOR® District 2010
- Member, Los Altos/Mountain View Regional REALTOR District 2007-2011
- Founder and VP Sales/Marketing of a real estate development company 2005-2008
- Committee Member and/or Liaison for several C.A.R. committees including Professional Standards, MLS/Business Technology, Federal Issues, Housing Affordability Fund, and the Public Policy Forum 2010-2015
- Member, MLS Advisory Group for MLSListings.com – the premier local MLS 2010-2011
- Member of the National, California, and Silicon Valley Associations of REALTORS®
- Past Member of the Los Altos Village Association, Los Altos Chamber of Commerce Community volunteer at Happy Hollow, Habitat for Humanity, REALTOR® Service Volunteer Program, Los Altos Art & Wine Festival, Housing Industry Foundation, and others. Brokers license – achieved by only 15% of all licensed agents in California
Executive & General Business Experience
- Executive responsible for marketing at two start-up companies
- Director of business development at a data analysis and visualization company
- Former senior marketing manager of a NASDAQ listed company with annual revenues exceeding $100 million
University of San Francisco, San Francisco: BS in Information Systems Management. Additional undergraduate courses in contract law, accounting, and finance.
25045 Oneonta Drive 25045 Oneonta Drive, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Spectacular estate custom built in 2008 with state-of-the-art amenities & custom finishes throughout. Magnificent panoramic...
Spectacular estate custom built in 2008 with state-of-the-art amenities & custom finishes throughout. Magnificent panoramic windows offer views of the valley and Bay. Exquisite floorplan...
27300 Ursula Lane 27300 Ursula Lane, Los Altos Hills, CA
Artisan construction and custom flair makes this authentic Spanish Mediterranean home an exceptional estate. Construction...
Artisan construction and custom flair makes this authentic Spanish Mediterranean home an exceptional estate. Construction begins in April and completion is anticipated by December 2012....